International Coaching Certification
Please note this ICC Coach Accreditation is 2 x 4 day module blocks.
Location – Level 1/1024 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley
Module 1 Wednesday October 14th – Saturday October 17th (9am start – 5pm)
Module 2 Wednesday October 28th – Saturday October 31st (9am – 5pm)
Through the International Coach Certification Training you will develop ICC core coaching competencies, empowering your current profession and leadership with new skills and competencies or building a new career as a professional Coach with an internationally accredited certification.
Giving you the insights, skills and highly effective practical methodology you need to make a transformative impact with your clients or team, the International Coaching Community Accreditation provides you with detailed training on:
- How to develop your own coaching style
- How to develop and use intuition
- How to devise action plans that work
- The powerful questions that change lives and WHEN to ask them
- The art of listening
- How to assign tasks to get the best results and what to do if these aren’t accomplished
- How to time your interventions to achieve the maximum impact
- How to make requests, establish challenges, and design tasks
- How to achieve maximum change with minimum effort